A crash course on the truth about the struggle for Palestinian human rights: The Veritas Papers
1. Occupation from Scratch — Confused? Have no idea what this is all about? Find out here!
2. Myths vs. Reality — Don't believe everything you’re told about the occupation of Palestine
3. The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine — The “Nakba” of 1948 and continuous policy of ethnic cleansing
4. Israel’s “Right” to Exist — Why don’t Palestinians accept or support this “right”?
5. The West Bank and Settlements
6. Apartheid — The separation and privilege of one people over another another
7. Breaking Gaza — Collective punishment and incarceration of an entire population
8. International Law — What does the UN & International Law have to say?
9. Resistance — Is the Gandhi way the only way? Violent vs. non-violent resistance
10. A Real Partner for Peace — Who is preventing peace in the Middle East?
11a. Canada's Role in Occupation — Is Canada the “peace-maker” we think?
11b. America: Israel’s Biggest Ally — Unconditional American support and funding of war crimes
12. Boycotting Israel — The international boycott, divestment & sanctions campaign
Addendum 1. Companies to Boycott — Be a responsible buyer and stop supporting apartheid
Addendum 2. Famous People and Things Who Support Palestine
All 15 Veritas Papers
The Veritas Handbook — A guide to understanding the struggle for Palestinian human rights